Learned new terminology today.  This is called a coin return lever “porkchop”


I searched coin reject lever, coin door assembly parts, coin door assembly quarter release device, coin mech door lever, ect. related terms.

Finally I created a post on the forum below and they directed me to a current thread:


These are what the 3d printed ones look like: