Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither — whatever they do prospers.
About The Author
- How to read Electronic Schematics January 25, 2023
- Setup SOAP Connector for Comdata Credit Card Services January 19, 2023
- Migrate Email from cPanel to Another Host January 5, 2023
- SharePoint Create Document Set Content Type December 3, 2022
- Power Automate Get Planner Bucket Name November 29, 2022