Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither — whatever they do prospers.
About The Author
- How to use Upload File from Microsoft Forms in Power Automate February 15, 2024
- Hidden Dialog Box Open on Non Existent Second Monitor January 3, 2024
- Dynamics 365 Audit Table June 2, 2023
- Power Automate Using SharePoint Actions instead of OneDrive Actions April 11, 2023
- Using Power Automate to Populate a Word Template April 4, 2023